Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day Four: Baden (AV-ICC)

I would venture to say that this day was the shining moment of our tour. 


We woke up early. We got on the bus to Baden. We had our warm up. We walked over to the Auditorium.


And then Prima Voce gave the best performance that we possibly could have given that day. Every single person in that group rose to the occasion, and we kicked butt. And I have never been prouder to be in a choral ensemble than I was up on that stage, singing in that moment with a bunch of close friends. 


So we went and celebrated at the Baden Hot Springs! We swam, we splashed and we had so much fun people watching! Seriously. We saw old. We saw wrinkly. We saw fat. We saw speedos. So. cute. 


Oh, and then we sat down for dinner... and we were served our food by one of the most attractive men I have seen. And those of us who were attracted to him (everyone except Devon) got a picture with him (taken by Devon. He was that friend). Oh, and he totally touched Nicole's and my butt  put his arms around us while we took the picture. ;)


We did find out while we were eating that Prima didn't make it to the next round of the competition. And I'll be honest. We were real disappointed. But what did we do next? We jumped back into our concert attire for the "Long Night of Choral Singing" and gave another killer performance. (Take that, judges!!) 


Sorry, no pictures from today... I didn't bring my camera along to either place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment