Friday, April 27, 2012

t minus 9

Well, there are 9 days until my trip.


Let's take a second and... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Okay, I'm good now.


But seriously. My first time over the Atlantic Ocean, and I get to go with a bunch of people I truly enjoy and make wonderful music with a bunch more people who I'm sure I'll enjoy. I'll be honest, though, the enjoyment has taken a while... to.... erm..... blossom. We'll say that. Interestingly enough, though, it actually has, and I actually do enjoy the people I'm in that choir with. Not to mention we've started to really listen to each other and make wonderful music and actually sound really good! 


Ahh. 


Right now, I'm really excited to get the finalized itinerary, which should be today, I believe, and get this show-boat on the road.... river.... road-river? Anyways, I also have to turn in my final loan papers today and I will be officially committed, funded, and even more excited. (I'm also excited for the Vaughan Williams concert on Saturday-- and if you're reading this and not planning on going, well, you should. That's all I'm saying.) Oh, and we're making our Haec Dies shirts today (pronounced "Heck D-yes!"**, because we're NERDS). So those should be really cool... don't worry, there will be pictures to follow. 


And that's what's happening in the tour department right now. Well, except for my almost mandatory plug for our concert, so here goes:


MAY 6th. PRIMA CONCERT. 7:30pm. FIRST CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH. Be there.


th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-that's all for now, folks!




**Disclaimer: Yes, we do ACTUALLY know that "Haec Dies" is pronounced "ehk dee-ehs", or for those of you IPA nerds, [ɛk diɛs]. For goodness sake, people, can't we have some fun?? ;)

1 comment: